Physicians including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, facial plastics and ophthalmologists can rely on this program for the latest advances and techniques in laser and aesthetic skin therapy
Staying current with the rapid advances in laser and aesthetic skin therapy is an increasingly important challenge for physicians. Our patients’ demand for such services has resulted in the need to be better educated and trained in safe and effective practices. At present, few non-industry-sponsored meetings exist for those who practice laser and aesthetic skin therapies. This highly-rated course will emphasize new techniques and technologies, along with clinical endpoints and laser safety, while also critically evaluating current treatment practices—all free of commercial exhibits from industry.
You will leave this course with an understanding of new laser treatment paradigms and emerging technologies, and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with exciting talks given by world-renowned experts. This will be a critical, well-informed, clinically relevant course that highlights proper patient evaluation and aesthetic techniques.
All sessions are led by master clinicians who provide specific recommendations for incorporating the latest updates into your practice. The following problems and techniques will be addressed:
- Laser safety in the COVID Era
- Pigmented lesions, rosacea, rhytides
- Tattoo removal
- Hair removal and transplantation
- Ablative and non-ablative fractional resurfacing
- Tissue tightening
- Lasers and ethnic skin
- Treatment of scars
- Acne and photodynamic therapy
- Non-invasive fat removal
- Chemical peels
- Complications and legal issues in aesthetics
- Thread lifts
- Social media and marketing tips
- Botulinum toxins and soft tissue fillers
- HOT TOPICS! What you will be using in the next five years and new and innovative applications for lasers and light sources
Practitioners from around the world attend this unique course to ensure they are current with state-of-the-art clinical practices and skills, including:
- Optimizing approaches for comprehensive rejuvenation
- Understanding the evolving concepts and treatment of scars
- Improving outcomes for site-specific rejuvenation
- Individualizing multifaceted approaches to integrating use of energy-based devices and injectables
- Understanding device-based treatment of fat and cellulite as well as complications
- Navigating complications and legal issues
- Practicing laser safety for patient and provider
This course will be live-streamed and includes real-time audience-response questions, live demonstrations and interactive Q&A sessions allowing you to pose specific questions to our expert faculty via online chat. All presentations and course materials will be available immediately to watch and review at your convenience.
All live-stream sessions are eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC points, as well as other relevant CME credits.