Physicians including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, facial plastics and ophthalmologists can rely on this program for the latest advances and techniques in laser and aesthetic skin therapy
Staying current with the rapid advances in laser and aesthetic skin therapy is an increasingly important challenge for physicians. Our patients’ demand for such services has resulted in the need to be better educated and trained in safe and effective practices. At present, few non-industry-sponsored meetings exist for those who practice laser and aesthetic skin therapies. This highly-rated course will emphasize new techniques and technologies, along with clinical endpoints and laser safety, while also critically evaluating current treatment practices—all free of commercial exhibits from industry.
You will leave this course with an understanding of new laser treatment paradigms and emerging technologies, and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with exciting talks given by world-renowned experts. This will be a critical, well-informed, clinically relevant course that highlights proper patient evaluation and aesthetic techniques.
All sessions are led by master clinicians who provide specific recommendations for incorporating the latest updates into your practice. The following problems and techniques will be addressed:
- Laser safety
- Pigmented lesions, rosacea, rhytides
- Tattoo removal
- Hair removal and transplantation
- Ablative and non-ablative fractional resurfacing
- Tissue tightening
- Lasers and ethnic skin
- Treatment of scars
- Acne and photodynamic therapy
- Non-invasive fat removal
- PRP treatments
- Complications and legal issues in aesthetics
- Chemical peels
- Ultrasound for fillers
- Social media and marketing tips
- Botulinum toxins and soft tissue fillers
- OPEN DISCUSSION! Ask Me Anything: The Merits of Lasers, Light Sources, Energy-Based Devices, and Injectables. These sessions allow us to freely address your pressing questions without any restrictions. CME credits are not available for these sessions.
Practitioners from around the world attend this unique course to ensure they are current with state-of-the-art clinical practices and skills, including:
- Optimizing approaches for comprehensive rejuvenation
- Understanding the evolving concepts and treatment of scars
- Improving outcomes for site-specific rejuvenation
- Individualizing multifaceted approaches to integrating use of energy-based devices and injectables
- Understanding device-based treatment of fat and cellulite as well as complications
- Navigating complications and legal issues
- Practicing laser safety for patient and provider
Workshop on Soft Tissue Fillers and Botulinum Toxins
This intensive and highly interactive workshop provides a comprehensive overview of cutting-edge techniques for neurotoxin and soft tissue fillers.
Our expert faculty will review up to date techniques and recent advances for anatomy-guided neurotoxin injections. An emphasis will be placed on evaluating and addressing facial aging in the upper, middle, and lower third of the face with video demonstrations. An awareness to recognize and treat complications, including the utilization of ultrasound for the management of vascular occlusions will be highlighted. You will walk away with improved comfort and confidence to meet the aesthetic demands safely and effectively of your patients.
REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE!
THIS COURSE WILL LIVE-STREAM
EARN UP TO
- 15.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 15.50 ABIM MOC Points
- 15.50 ECMECs® Credits
- 3.00 Risk Management Credits
- Commensurate Credits from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and the European Union of Medical Specialists
AMONG THE HIGHEST-RATED CME
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
SHARE THIS PAGE
SAVE THE DATE
Live course at the Royal Sonesta Hotel, Cambridge, MA