Staying current with the rapid advances in laser and aesthetic skin therapy is an increasingly important challenge for physicians. Our patients’ demand for such services has resulted in the need to be better educated and trained in safe and effective practices. At present, few non-industry-sponsored meetings exist for those who practice laser and aesthetic skin therapies. This highly rated course will emphasize new techniques and technologies, along with clinical endpoints and laser safety, while also critically evaluating current treatment practices—all free of commercial interference from industry.
You will leave this course with an understanding of new laser treatment paradigms, emerging technologies, and get a glimpse into the future of this cutting-edge field with exciting talks given by world renowned experts. This will be a critical, well-informed, clinically relevant course that highlights proper patient evaluation and aesthetic technique.
All sessions are led by master clinicians who deliver information in inspiring and entertaining ways and provide specific recommendations for incorporating the latest updates into your practice. The following problems and techniques will be addressed:
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify safe practices of laser surgery therapy and its role in clinical practice.
- Evaluate potential complications and mistakes when using lasers for aesthetic procedures.
- Outline appropriate treatment modalities and duration of action required for laser and dermal filler injections that minimize complications and deliver optimal patient outcomes.
- Assess the risks and benefits involved in performing dermal filler injections.
- Analyze controversies in the field of laser surgery and aesthetic skin therapy.
- Summarize new and emerging technologies for laser surgery and aesthetic skin therapy treatment.
Practitioners from around the world attend this unique course to ensure they are current with state-of-the-art clinical practices and skills, including:
- Optimizing your approaches for comprehensive rejuvenation
- Understanding the evolving concepts and treatment of scars
- Improving outcomes for site-specific rejuvenation
- Individualizing multifaceted approaches to integrating use of energy-based devices and injectables
- Understanding device-based treatment of fat and cellulite and complications
- Navigating complications and legal issues
- Practicing laser safety for patient and provide